Suite Guestrooms will be closed for renovations now through December, 2018.
Pool and Fitness Center are closed for renovations through December, 2018
Welcome to the heart of South Burlington
Enjoy staying in a great location whether traveling for work or pleasure.
As one of the most comfortable places to stay in Burlington, VT, Trader Duke’s Hotel Burlington features 161 inviting rooms and suites with an array of convenient amenities to accommodate any traveler, whether you are visiting us for business or pleasure.
Unwind in the comfort of our indoor pool and hot tub, work out in our fitness center, or enjoy culinary delights in Duke’s Public House. Our flexible function rooms provide the best place to host productive business meetings and memorable events, and our business-friendly amenities make corporate travel a breeze.
One of the Best Hotels in South Burlington, VT
Near our South Burlington VT hotel, you can explore the pristine shores, hiking trails and historic lighthouses of Lake Champlain, view over 150,000 works of art and Americana at the Shelburne Museum, and check out the Magic Hat Brewery, which is open to factory tours.
Burlington’s best entertainment and other exciting attractions in Burlington, VT lie just a short distance from our hotel. Our Burlington, VT hotel is located close to four snowy mountains — Stowe Mountain, Smugglers’ Notch, Sugarbush, and Bolton Valley, making ours the perfect destination for a Vermont ski getaway.
Whether you want to soak up Vermont’s distinct charm or just conduct business in a beautiful setting, Trader Duke’s Hotel Burlington puts you in one of the best hotels in Burlington, VT, focused on creating a rewarding guest experience, one little act of kindness at a time.
New Restaurant , Duke’s Public House – NOW OPEN!
Enjoy the following when you stay at our convenient hotel near the University of Vermont:
- Free parking
- 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle to Burlington International Airport located 1.5 miles away
- Free in-room wi-fi and throughout the hotel
- Meeting and event space available
- Suites with private bedroom and living room parlor available – are closed through December for full renovations.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Cocktails and Culinary delights onsite in Duke’s Public House
- 2 block walking radius to 3 shopping centers, including University Mall with 70+ shops
- Close proximity to local universities including University of Vermont, Champlain College, St. Michael’s College